The manufacturer Infomir, known for high performance, has released the new 4K IP receiver MAG524w3 and thus a new generation of IP receivers. The MAG524w3 runs on Linux 4.9 and has some innovations such as its ARM Cortex-A53 processor, which is 25% more powerful. In addition, the Infomir MAG524w3 received a new GPU including an Amlogic S905X2 chipset.
- Dolby Digital Plus Sound
- Ultra HD: Enjoy High-Resolution graphics in 4K!
- 25% more powerful processor than the older generation
- Up to 18,400 DMIPS possible
- Dual WiFi (2T2R ac WiFi)
You can look forward to an uninterrupted service of high quality! The integrated JS-API ensures the migration from older MAG IP receivers to newer models.
Linear Television or Video-on-Demand?
Both! With the MAG524w3 you can enjoy linear television, video-on-demand and other media in the highest definition quality. The IP receiver can also play files via the local network. External media can also be easily played on the MAG524w3 so that you can really enjoy the high-quality service!
The IP Receiver has also integrated this
In addition to the 25% more powerful ARM Cortex-A53 processor and Amlogic S905X2 chipset, the 4K IP receiver has integrated 4 GB of eMMC memory and 1 GB of RAM. There are also two USB ports on the side, one of which is a USB 3.0 and the other is a USB 2.0 port. On the back of the 4K IP receiver there is also an HDMI 2.1 and LAN connection and, of course, a connection for the power supply unit.
API for integrations and applications
To make the integration of middleware, DRM /CAS, and also the development of applications as easy as possible, Infomir has equipped the device with an API. This means that your options are unlimited: You can develop your own client applications for your middleware and adapt them precisely to hotels, cruise ships, or youth hostels, for example.
Eight-Channel Dolby Digital Plus Sound
The outstanding Dolby Digital Plus sound will inspire you and is made for your modern audio systems, home theaters, and televisions! Incredible sound will fill the room with a unique sound when watching movies, series, and other media and will accompany you while watching TV.
Difference between the Infomir MAG524w3 and the Infomir MAG524
The Infomir MAG524w3 also has a 2T2R ac WLAN adapter, which gives you up to 100 Mbit/s in 2.4 GHz mode and up to 550 Mbit/s in 5 GHz mode. Despite the WLAN adapter, the IP receiver also has a LAN connection. The Infomir MAG524 only comes with the LAN connection and does not have an additional WLAN adapter.
- Linux 4.9 Operating System
- 1GB DDR3 RAM & 4GB eMMC memory
- Amlogic S905X2 chipset, 18400 DMIPS performance
- Processor: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53, 1900 MHz
- Supported middleware: Pre-integrated Ministra TV platform. Changes with operator apps, adaptation, or complete exchange are possible
Dimensions & Weight
- Size (WxDxH): 115 x 115 x 28 mm
- Weight: 170 g
1x USB 2.0
1x USB 3.0
1x HDMI 2.1
1x 100 Mbit/s Ethernet
1x Power Supply Connection 12 V
- 2T2R ac WiFi
- PC or Network Storage
- Multimedia transmissions (RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, HTTP)
- USB Devices
Audio and Video
- Audio coding: MPEG L1 / L2 / L3, AAC-LC, HE AAC V1 / V2, APE, FLAC, Dolby Digital Plus
- Video mode: 2160p, 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 576p, NTSC, PAL
- Video coding: H.265 / HEVC (optional), H.264 (AVC), MPEG-1/2, MPEG-4, XviD, 3D video support
- Video container: TS, MTS, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV, MKV, M2TS, VOB, 3GP
- Image format: JPEG, PNG, BMP, RAW
- Subtitles: DVB, PGS, SRT, SSA / ASS, SUB, Teletext, WebVtt, subtitles
- Playlist format: M3U, M3U8, PLS, CUE
1x Infomir MAG524w3 UHD 4K Linux IP Receiver incl. 2T2R ac WLAN Adapter
1x Remote Control
1x 12V/1A Power Supply
2x AAA Batteries
1x HDMI Cable
1x User Manual